INDEPENDENT MARKETING SALES REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED FOR SAFELINK PHONE ENROLLMENTS
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND
MAKE YOUR OWN HOURS
TO FIND OUR MORE
COMPLETE THE INFORMATION
REQUEST FORM HERE
Hiring IMMEDIATELY - SAFELINK Community Marketing Specialist
BONUS – BONUS – BONUS
Sign with us before September 1st and activate 40 phones in your first 2 weeks
We will pay you back 100% for you background $32.00
BONUS – BONUS – BONUS – BONUS – BONUS - BONUS – BONUS – BONUS – BONUS – BONUS
NOW HIRING for Community Marketing Specialist in the community at large, helping to assist those in need. We also need Leaders to serve as Program Managers.
Simply put these are effort-based positions as independent contractors. The pay is very straight forward as is what is expected from you every day.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE.
•Must Successfully Pass a Criminal Background check .
•Positive Attitude (Outgoing, friendly & professional)
•Ability to attend Monthly meetings for all agents.
•Sales Skills area BIG Plus.
•Ability to provide great customer service to New clients attempting to get service.
•A vehicle is preferred
WHAT YOU CAN MAKE as a Community Marketing Specialist -- WHAT WE PAY AND WHEN
•You can make up to $10 for every phone activated with all bonuses activated.
• Based on your performance there maybe enhanced compensation.
•You are paid WEEKLY via PAYPAL
•You are expected to do a minimum of 10 activations per week or 50 activations per month.
•We expect that you will want to make $500+ per week.
•There is NO inventory to count, ship, pickup or lose.
WHAT YOU ARE PROVIDED
• Authorized SafeLink Agent photo badge • Branded Lanyard
• Safelink enrollment materials • Safelink flyers
• Extensive Training -- via video, on-site and webinar based.
• You have a team to call when you need them for assistance.
WHO IS SAFELINK?
SAFELINK WIRELESS is a National Lifeline Cell Phone Service offering 350 Minutes to talk, UNLIMITED TEXT MESSAGES and FREE CELL PHONES for qualified customers. To qualify/enroll a customer, the customer's need to show PROOF of Government Assistance, and a VALID state issued ID. It's that Simple. Enrolling a new customer takes less than 3 minutes !!!
Customers who qualify must be on one of the following government programs:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (commonly referred to as Food Stamps or SNAP)
• Medicaid -or- Child's Medicaid
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
• Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
• Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
• National School Lunch Program's Free Lunch Program
• Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
• Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF)
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
If you're looking to make a difference in your community and start a career, please contact us and join our team. Advancement opportunities are available as we continue to launch new teams in every major metro across the US!
Get started immediately !!